Select a page in the map
Select a single page
1. Make sure the icon of the page you want to select is visible in the map.
2. Click the icon. The page’s contents appear in the page area below the map. The page appears in yellow in the map, indicating it is the current page.
Select multiple pages
1. Make sure the icons of the pages you want to select are visible in the map.
2. Move the mouse pointer to an empty space in the map near these icons.
3. Press and hold the left mouse button and begin to drag. A selection box appears with which you can select the pages. Selected pages appear with a dotted outline around each page.
You can add or subtract pages from the current selection by pressing and holding either Ctrl or Shift and then clicking the pages.
You can select a page without displaying its contents, using either Ctrl+click or a selection box.
If you hover over a page, its title appears.
You can scroll to display more of the map than is visible in the current window.
A page’s appearance in the map depends on your recent actions.