Set the default text style for page layout areas
Each page area in a CuteSITE Builder page layout includes a style, named after the area itself, that determines how text typed in the page area looks by default. This style always appears in parentheses at the top of the list of available styles. For example, text you enter in the left border of a new page will receive the style called (Left Border text).
If you are creating your own page layouts or modifying existing layouts for a Web design, you can establish your own default text settings for each page area in the layout.
1. Display the page you are using as the model for the page layout.
2. Right-click the border or page body for which you want to set a default text style and choose Properties.
3. Click the Default Text tab.
4. Click Modify. A menu appears with commands that let you specify the characteristics of the default text style.
5. To define the style, choose one or more of the following:
Font: Lets you change the font or type size of text.
Paragraph: Lets you align text, indent and outdent text, and change paragraph spacing.
Bullets: Lets you add bullets to text.
6. After you work in each dialog box and click OK, CuteSITE Builder returns to the Styles dialog box.
7. (Optional) If there is text in the page area in the default style, click Apply to see the effect of your changes on the text without closing the dialog box.
After you set the default text style for the page areas in a page layout, you must click Finished to return to your document. Your changes will be applied within all pages that use the current page layout, wherever other paragraph styles (other than the area's default style) have not been used.