View or set object properties
The exact appearance of an object you embed in a CuteSITE Builder page depends on what kind of support is available from the object's editor. You can adjust the properties of the portion of the object that is visible, just as if it were a picture.
1. Right-click and choose Properties > Object.
2. On the General tab, you can view information about the object, as follows:
· Object Source
· Image Width
· Image Height
· Image Identifier
· Number of Times Used
· Image Type (always Embedded OLE Object)
· OLE Obj Id
· Source Path
(Optional) Edit the Description, if desired.
You cannot change any other fields on the General tab.
3. On the Extent tab, you can adjust whatever type of extent the current object lets you adjust.
4. On the Resize tab, you can increase or reduce the size of the visible portion of the object.
5. On the Transparency tab, you can choose whether any color in the visible portion of the object is transparent, and if so, which one.
The Transparent Color option must be checked in order to set a transparent color. You can then click the color drop-down to specify the exact color.
n You can also select the object and choose Edit > Properties > Object to view or change its properties.
n When you insert a new object, or cut an object from the clipboard, and that object does not already have a description, CuteSITE Builder puts the description from the object's system configuration (if any) into the object properties under Description.