Use this wizard to enter the information CuteSITE Builder needs to publish your Web site.
If you have not yet set for publication the Wizard will start when you click File > Publish Web Site.
If you have already set up FTP sites, click File > Publish, click Options, the Host Setup tab, then the New Site button.
1. With the New FTP Site Wizard open enter an FTP Site Name. This can be any name you wish and should help you remember the FTP site.
2. Click Next.
3. Enter your FTP Host Address this is the name of the server where you log in to publish. Example: ftp.hostingco.com or 255.255.255.255.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your FTP User Name and FTP Password, then re-enter the same password in Confirm Password. Your FTP User Name is the name by which your hosting company knows you. It can be in any form. Examples: tsmith, Champion Tools. Your FTP Password is the private code your host uses to make sure you have the authority to update your site. The host checks your user name and password to ensure the security of your site's files.
If you do not remember this FTP information, or if you do not know which information is required, contact your Web hosting company for clarification. Even if your FTP server requires a user name and password, you can still leave the FTP User Name and FTP Password boxes blank. If you do this, you will be prompted for your user name and password each time you publish.
6. Click Next.
7. The FTP Directory is the folder where your web pages are kept on the FTP server. If you do not publish to a folder like web or public_html you can leave this blank. If you do publish to a folder enter the folder's path here.
8. Click Next.
9. Enter the full Web Site Address for your site including the "http://" prefix. Example: http://www.mycompany.com/.
10. Click Finish. Now when you click Publish, CuteSITE Builder will be able to connect to your FTP site and publish your site to the World Wide Web.