Add a picture
Click the Add Image icon to quickly add a photograph or clipart to a page body or to a side or bottom border. You can then resize and/or crop the picture on the page. (This icon is on the Standard toolbar.)
1. Click where you want the picture to appear.
2. Click the Add Image icon. The Insert Image/Clipart dialog box opens.
3. Select the picture you want to insert.
4. Click Open to insert the picture.
5. (Optional) To resize the picture, click the picture to select it, and then drag a selection handle.
· To resize the picture proportionately, drag a corner selection handle.
· To resize the picture without maintaining proportions, drag a middle selection handle.
6. (Optional) To crop the picture, click it, then click the icon. Now drag a selection handle to crop the picture.
Tip: Click the icon to reverse an action. For example, if you cropped or resized a picture more than you intended, click the icon to "undo" your action.
Tell me more . . .
For more detailed information and procedures on pictures, see:
View or set picture properties
Crop a picture
Resize a picture
Add pictures to a page body or border
Add background pictures
Add pictures to the map
Add a photo sequence
If you are ready to explore a Web master feature, you can place the same picture on every page of your Web site file. Choose Tools > Page Layout Editor and add the picture to the page layout. When you click Finished the picture will appear on every page that uses the current page layout (defined).